RULES & POLICIES
All rules and policies were adapted to provide for user safety.
1. For the safety of your child, children under 3ft 9in must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Exceptions will be made for those who are able to swim across the pool and back unassisted.
2. All swimmers must wear a swimming suit. No cut-offs or t-shirt allowed. While swimming, t-shirts can come up over the head and restrict breathing.
3. Swimmers must take a soap shower before entering the pool.
4. Diving Board: Only forward dives or jumps may be made from the board. ABSOLUTELY no backward jumps or dives, these can be very dangerous.
5. No diving into water under 5ft. deep, or any other areas marked NO DIVING.
6. No rough play in or around the swimming pool.
7. No food, drinks or running on the pool deck.
8. Persons having a contagious disease or open wounds are prohibited from using the pool.
9. If accompanied by an adult, a child that can not swim may use a swim bubble. These may be requested during Public Swim at the discretion of the lifeguards on duty. However, the adult must be in the water with the child wearing the bubble.
10. During times of inclement weather please visit the Wilton Community School website or The Wilton Pool social media for updates on closures.